Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Beneco Financial Services Ltd is a UK based financial service Company with registered office at Canary Wharf, London.
People are at the heart of our business. This is a great opportunity for you to join a collaborative team and be integral to their continuous improvement.
Duties and responsibilities include
Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. The ideal candidate will provide support to both managers and supporting teams throughout the business with a variety of tasks related to organisation, communication and quality assessment.
• You will need to be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• You will Communicate and Supporting the team with administrative duties including record keeping and reporting.
• Coordinate with Client, Lenders and other supporting teams for Service processing and after support.
• Responding to new enquiries and complete Client records as directed
• Opening files on our case management system and keeping them updated.
• Preparing and sending correspondence to clients, lenders and supporting teams
• Any other duties as requested from time to time
Main duties / responsibilities include
§ Communicate and Supporting the team members with administration tasks
§ Maintains customer records by updating account information
§ Assisting supporting teams with the preparation of documents and dealing with post completion work
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Number of Hours Per Week
Skills needed for the role
§ Basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel & Word (essential)
§ Ability to use and communicate by emails
§ Excellent people skills and emotional intelligence
§ Well-organised and conscientious, with excellent attention to detail
Desirable / Essential experience / qualifications
§ You’ll be able to understand and speak fluently in Bangla and English, to be able to support our Bengali speaking customers is highly desirable
§ Experience in a consumer facing role
§ Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
20 hours (Mon-Fri).
Beneco Financial Services Ltd
Read before Apply
Candidates who meet these requirements and are willing to take the challenge are requested to send their latest CV with a covering letter.
Please mention the post applied for in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
24th Sept 2021